Steps To View All Emails Form A Single Gmail Account:
- Firstly login to your Gmail account.
- Go to the Settings, right side of your screen.
# Step: 2
- Now go to the accounts tab.
- Click on the Add a POP3 mail account you own. A pop-up window will get appear on the screen.
- Enter the Email address which you want to add.
- Example: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org ….
- Click on the Next Step >> .
# Step: 4
- Now Enter your password.
- For popular Email accounts like yahoo, Gmail, aol, Hotmail pop server details automatically shows in the drop down box.
- If they don’t appear get pop3 server and port address details from your service provider and add them manually.
- Tick on the Leave a copy of retrieved message on the server to leave a copy of mail on the server after it get retrieved.
- Tick label incoming messages.
- Now press Add Account>> that it. Now go to your inbox you will see all the emails of added account.
Note: You should enable the pop3 settings for the account which you added, otherwise mails will not get retrieved
How to enable POP3 Setting for Gmail account.
- Go to your email settings.
Look for the Forwarding and POP / IMAP setting.
- Under Forwarding and POP / IMAP Enable POP for all mails and Enable IMAP settings.
- Now save the settings.
Look at the below image for enabling the POP3 settings on Gmail
Got confused feel free to ask your doubts.