Recently I had installed the yourfiledownloder software, unknowingly this nasty babylon search engine toolbar has installed silently without notifying. Now the problem had started. It is redirecting all the searches i made in Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer to http://search.babylon.com.
I googled how to remove the babylon toolbar completely and best of my knowledge I red many security forums, blogs. I didn’t found any best babylon toolbar uninstall utility or manual removing instructions on the web to remove the babylon search redirection.
Finally I found a awesome tiny and powerful adware removal utility for removing babylon toolbar only with the file size of 540kb. It not only removes bablylon toolbar but also many more other adware programs installed on your computer.
How To Remove Babylon Toolbar Completely
- Firstly Uninstall the Babylon toolbar from your system.
- Disable and Remove the babylon toolbar addon / plugins form your browsers IE-Explorer, Firefox and Chrome.
- Now see the instructions below how to remove all the settings made by babylon toolbar with the help of Adw Cleaner by Xplode.
- 1. Click Search button.
- 2. It will search for the adware software’s installed on your computer and generates a report of the adware software’s files and registry entries existing on your computer.
- 3. Now press the Detele button, now it will deletes all the files and setting made by the babylon toolbar or any other adwares found on your system.
- 4. Press OK button, it will close all the programs currently running and starts cleaning.
Still if you face any problems with babylon toolbar, write a comment here. If you liked this post please share it with your friends.
Direct Download Link: http://general-changelog-team.fr/en/downloads/finish/20-outils-de-xplode/2-adwcleaner