This is a basic windows option to view hidden files on a computer. Do you want to check up the hidden files on your computer. Just enable the below option.
How To View Hidden Files On Your Computer
- Open My Computer. You can use Win+E shortcut to open My computer.
- Go to Tools > Folder Options. On windows 7 Menu bar should be enable to view this options
- Navigate to View Tab.
- Tick Show hidden files, folders and drives radio button.
- Press Apply button at bottom to save the settings.
- That’s it now you can view Hidden files on your computer.
How To Disable Hidden Files And Folders
- Tick Don’t show hidden files, folders and drives radio button.