1. Windows Explorer
- Select the all files in the folder for which you want to rename.
- Hold Ctrl to select multiple files.
- Right click on the first one and select Rename.
- Type any name and Press Enter. Ex: Color
- That’s it all the files will be renamed like this Color (1),Color(2),Color(3)…….
2. Selective Rename In Windows Explorer
- Select a file in the folder. Right click on the file and select Rename.
Shortcut: Press F2 to rename selected file.
- Write your desired name to the file and press Tab key.
- On pressing the TAB key windows Explorer will select the next file automatically for renaming. You can manually rename all the files in a folder to your desired names easily.
Share this useful tip with your friends.