Recently I have posted how to chat with colorful text in Facebook chat, and now we are going to know How to send any image as a emoticon / smiley in Facebook chat. you don’t believe this?? you should believe this. A nice service, Smiley chat codes, does this easily by converting your image to a code and then this code can be sent in Facebook chat.
Steps to Send any image as Smiley in Facebook chat
- First go to www.smileychatcodes.com/facebook-smiley-chat-codes, look at the below image you will see interface like this.
- Browse any image from your computer, which you want to show in chat.
- Enter the CAPTCHA or Security code.
- Now click Upload button.
- After doing the above steps you will see like this, it means image is uploading wait until it completes.
- After uploading process finished you will see like this below.
- Click on the Show codes to view your custom generated smiley code.
- Now click on the Copy to Clipboard to copy entire code.
- Paste it in Facebook chat & enjoy your smiley.
- See the heroine Genelia smiley in Facebook chat