You might have send many friend request to your friends on Facebook. Do you want to check who was not accepted your friend request ? Now you can check the pending friend requests on Facebook. Here is the total guide to check the requests which are not accepted by your friends.
How to check the pending friend requests on Facebook
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Go to http://apps.facebook.com/friendrequests/
- Click the Bulk Load button.
- You will see the options like in the below image.
- Now "Click on the Get Friend Request Data" button.
- A small window will pop. Copy all the text and paste it in the Load Friend Requests box.
- Press "Load Friend Requests" button.
- Now it will show all the pending friend requests list.
- Now you can cancel the pending friend requests.
More Facebook Tips And Tricks:
- Mega Collection Of Facebook Chat Text Generators.
- How To Write Facebook Status In Blue Color
- How To Post Blank Status, Comment & Chat Message On Facebook
- How To Downlaod Copy Of Your Facebook Information
- How To Reduce Facebook E-Mail Notifications In One Step
- How To Show Your Profile Picture In Facebook Chat
- How To Unfriend / Remove Multiple Facebook Friends.
- How To Check & Cancel Pending Friend Requests On Facebook
- How to Show Any photo in facebook chat..