While you are under the speed limit, Block / Disable the images to save the bandwidth and surf the internet faster.
When Should I Disable the Images On Browser:
- If your Internet connection is slow.
- If you are connecting to internet via mobile. The speed of the internet will be slow (ie:128 kbps on Edge), so it will become fast if you don’t want to load the images.
- To read the content contains dirty and adult content when the site contains valuable information.
How To Block / Disable Images in Firefox:
- Open Firefox. Go to Tools > Options > Content
- Remove Tick for Load images automatically.
- By Using the Image Block addon from firefox addons.
How To Block / Disable Images in Chrome:
- Open Chrome. Navigate to Menu by clicking Wrench icon at the top, right side of the screen.
- Go to Settings > Under The Hood
- Under the Privacy Settings Open Content Settings.
- Under the Content Settings Scrolls up to the Images. Select radio button Don’t Show Images. That’s it.
- Using Manage Exceptions you can allow certain website to show images while you are disabled images.
How To Block / Disable Images in Opera:
- Open Opera. Go to menu by clicking on the opera logo at the left side, top of the screen.
- Go to Page Menu > Image Options.
- Select No Images option. That’s it. Apply settings and close.
How To Block / Disable Images in Internet Explorer:
- Open Internet Explorer. Go to Tools > Internet Explorer > Advanced Tab
- Scroll up to the Multimedia section. Uncheck the Show Pictures option and Apply the settings and Press Ok.