Basically in windows 7 shows only one clock in the taskbar. We can view up to three clocks of different timezones at a time by enabling the remaining two clocks. Let us see how to view multiple clocks in windows 7.
How To Add Multiple Timezone Clocks In Windows 7
- Click on the Date & Time at right of your taskbar.
- Click Change date and time settings...
- Navigate to Additional Clocks tab.
- To Enable second Tick the Show this clock and select your desired time zone.
- For third Clock, Tick the second Show this clock and select your desired time zones.
- Press Apply and Ok.
- Now click on the time at right of your taskbar, Three clocks will be displayed.